“It’s like being left outside the pub as a child with a crisp drink and a bag of coke.”
Also the last line of the whole thing oh my god. ;___; It being over thirteen years ago doesn’t make the impact less, really.
“I pity James May, the man being touted as my replacement. ”
My babies. This makes me want to watch Classic TG.
posted by eternallyanna
- ugh-mycroft likes this
- topgeargurl81 likes this
- desperateshaginaskip reblogged this from snuffleupagusjaydaymay
- the-bloody-awful reblogged this from snuffleupagusjaydaymay
- spaceandstuffidk likes this
- snuffleupagusjaydaymay reblogged this from eternallyanna and added:
- eternallyanna posted this